PDA

View Full Version : Theme Lovers Quarrel...

Joseph Przybyla
11-04-2018, 07:44 AM
Great Blue Heron and Little Blue Heron captured at Parrish Park in Titusville, Florida. Parrish Park is an area on the left hand side after crossing the bridge in Titusville that leads to Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge. Of all the times I have been to Merritt Island NWR this is the only time I have seen the water there so calm and color full in early morning light. Comments and critique welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for viewing.

Nikon D7000
Nikon 55-300mm F/4.5-5.6 VR AF-S ED image captured at 98mm
1/400 F/8 Matrix Metering EV 0 ISO 140 AWB HH
Post processed in Lightroom Classic CC, Photoshop CC 2019 and Neat Image for noise reduction
Cropped for composition and presentation

David Roach
11-04-2018, 08:56 AM
The skies reflection in the water is nice and I like this as pano. The light is perfect on both. Only wish for better HA on GBH. TFS

John Mack
11-04-2018, 10:18 AM
Like the patterns and colors in the water. The two herons facing the opposite direction is pretty neat.

Arthur Morris
11-04-2018, 12:01 PM
The juxtaposition is neat but with the GBH looking away from us this would wind up in my trash bin. As presented, the WHITEs on the GBH look toasted ... Reflections and water color-look are great.

with love, artie

Jonathan Ashton
11-05-2018, 07:42 AM
Had I been there I would almost certainly have taken the same shot. I like the colour palette. I think it unfortunate that the birds are facing the "wrong" direction.

Joseph Przybyla
11-06-2018, 03:02 PM
Thanks everyone for commenting and viewing, very much appreciated.

Jake Levin
11-06-2018, 05:29 PM
The colour palette here is absolutely gorgeous and the setting is pristine as you could possibly want! As others have mentioned, it's too bad that the GBH didn't give you his head. There looks to be a hot spot on his neck and legs, but that's easily cloned over.