PDA

View Full Version : Sanderling In Golden Water.

Daniel Cadieux
09-22-2018, 02:57 PM
I had a fun couple of days with a juvenile Sanderling. On this morning (the same morning as the Black-bellied Plover posted earlier) the light was nice a rich in its warmth. The Sanderling made its way to where I had positioned myself, and as a bonus stepped into the golden waters just as it was at the perfect distance form me.

Canon 7DII + 500mm f/4 II + 1.4TC III, manual exposure, evaluative metering, 1/250s., f/5.6, ISO 800, natural light, handheld, small crop top and left, reduced the blue cast on the Sanderling.

John Mack
09-22-2018, 07:37 PM
Nice sweet light here. Like how the frame is divided by the water. The tension of the water on the bill is great. Nice low angle.

annmpacheco
09-22-2018, 08:16 PM
Sweet Daniel, composition, POV, colors, and dipping into the golden water. I also like the exposed gritty sand/pebbles and how it blends in foreground and background. Enjoyable to view! Well done.

Stu Bowie
09-23-2018, 11:14 AM
Hi Dan, lovely low angle here, and a great feeding angle too. I like the play of colours between the blues and the oranges - they work well together. Well timed to capture the water from the beak.

David Cowling
09-23-2018, 12:12 PM
I always like looking at your images Dan, they always seem to have that extra something . Beautiful light and the bird in a good pose in exactly the right place. The water droplet between the birds beak and the water surface take it up an extra notch.

Eric Dienesch
09-24-2018, 04:56 AM
Hello,

i see here wonderfull light and a nice pose, when the bird is searching for feed.
well done.

Arthur Morris
09-24-2018, 05:51 PM
Sorry Dan. For me this one is only damned spectacular ...

with love, artie

arash_hazeghi
09-24-2018, 11:47 PM
love the low angle the shallow DOF here, light and everything else perfect too

TFS