PDA

View Full Version : Theme More Zebras

Sanjeev Aurangabadkar
07-17-2018, 08:39 PM
Zebras march along in central Serengeti mid-day while WBs & other zebras rest in shade of acacia trees.
5D III
100mm
1/1600
f/9
ISO 800

Rachel Hollander
07-18-2018, 06:55 AM
Hi Sanjeev - A nice scene and I like the line of zebras but the harsh light really wasn't your friend here with some of the whites being hot. If it were mine I would take a sliver off the lhs to eliminate the bit of tree coming in.

TFS,
Rachel

Gabriela Plesea
07-19-2018, 10:32 AM
Hello Sanjeev,

I like the line of zebra but what makes this image for me is the BG with those beautiful trees and the animals peppered all over the place:) The tiny bit of tree on the LHS must go, I would either clone it out or crop a tad from the LHS.

Light seems harsh but you exposed pretty well and subjects were cooperating nicely. A lovely scene Sanjeev, well captured. Well framed and nicely balanced too, colours look right for the time of the day it was captured. TFS!

Kind regards,

John Mack
07-19-2018, 04:17 PM
Really like the overall scene here. The zebras in the front and the trees and animals in the background they give the image some nice depth.

Steve Kaluski
07-21-2018, 03:05 AM
A classic scene from the Serengeti Sanjeev.

TFS
Steve

Stuart Philpott
07-22-2018, 11:00 AM
Sanjeev this is cool ,it's so much of an environmental image but still has some wonderful action in the foreground , and lots to be seen in the bkg also. Little to change here for me Sanjeev

TFS

stu