PDA

View Full Version : Count to 10 Gabriela and no peeking...

Steve Kaluski
06-27-2018, 03:31 AM
Another from the pride, however I think the 'behavioural' aspect speaks more than words.

OK, so probably that's if for me, well for a while at least. A kind of different trip for me, certainly the second half will be more mixed, with the odd bit of teaching too perhaps, only for Canon shooters & then bolstering some LR & PS work too.

Gabriela start writing some questions now so I can try and answer them when we catch up. :S3: Stu B if you read this we'll see you soon. :wave:

Thanks to those who posted or viewed on the last posting.

Steve

Subject: Lion cubs (Panthera leo)
Camera: Canon 1DX MKII
Lens: 200-400f/4 MKII HH
Exposure: 1/2500s at f/5.6 ISO640
Original format: Landscape, almost FF
Processed via: LRCC Classic & PSCC2018

Sanjeev Aurangabadkar
06-27-2018, 11:22 AM
Hi Steve, a fun image for sure with great title :-) Solid PP and techs as usual. Love the paw on the other cubs face & the visible eye. TFS.

Gabriela Plesea
06-27-2018, 12:38 PM
Awwwwww Steve, this is so cute! I am loving it:bg3:

Cannot believe you had this image in your folders and we are only seeing it now. Just awesome, love the pose here, expression from the cubs, POV, muddy paws, twitching muzzle, everything!

Wishing you a safe trip tomorrow and I hope to hear from you on arrival:w3 So looking forward to see you, counting the sleeps and writing the questions...

Thank you so much Steve:5

Warmest regards,

Rachel Hollander
06-28-2018, 07:00 AM
Hi Steve - A very cute behavioral image. It just works. Travel safe.

TFS,
Rachel

Stu Bowie
06-28-2018, 11:33 AM
Hi Steve, excellent IQ and light, and very well timed to have captured the moment. Good DOF on both cubs, both nice and sharp, and both nicely separated from the upper BG.

Bill Dix
06-28-2018, 12:52 PM
Great playful image, with surprisingly good dof on both cubs for f/5.6. Safe travels.

keith mitchell
06-29-2018, 01:39 AM
Great playfull scene Steve,love the mucky paw.Have a great trip.

Keith.

Jay Shah
06-29-2018, 08:25 AM
Steve, thanks for sharing inspirational image. Will miss your C&C. Travel safe.