PDA

View Full Version : spider web and flower

Valerio Tarone
06-25-2008, 01:31 PM
I made a plenty of photo , many macro and various things. while i was searching to focus a flower this image came casually in my eyes. I thinks is interesting that there 4-5 points of attraction, scattered at the aNGles. the dot on the left is the left of an insect, one of the most original made.
nikkor 300mm Af f4 matrix sistem tripod.
NB. I wiil not be connected for a week ,living in my countryhome,where my garden offers many opportunities.

c& critiques welcome.

Robert O'Toole
06-25-2008, 05:49 PM
Valerio,

Try to include the technical details in the future so people can help you more with comments.

I like the soft green in the BG and the delicate shapes of the blooms, but the image is too busy and it looks noisy, although some of the noise looks like a cob web?

Robert

Mike Moats
06-26-2008, 12:45 PM
Hey Valerio, I like the idea but I think you have included to much. This would work better if you singled out just two or three heads and silhouette them against that great lloking color wash of the BG. The spider web is just not standing out enough to include it in the image.

Roman Kurywczak
06-26-2008, 05:54 PM
Hi Valerio,
Agree with the others that the web just doesn't stand out enough.

Valerio Tarone
07-03-2008, 02:54 PM
Thank you to everybody, I' ve understood. Data: 300mm f4 IF ED spot misuration priority Diagfram ISO 200 (as always) !/400 f4.