PDA

View Full Version : 100,000 Posts! And a surprise!

James Shadle
06-25-2008, 11:40 AM
Earlier today BPN past the100,000 post milestone.

I want to thank our Forum Contributors and Members for supporting BPN.
It is our goal and has been from the very beginning, to be the very best nature photography educational experience on the Internet.
We are getting there!

Without the help of our hard working moderators this effort would be impossible.
Thank You "Mod Squad" for all you do.

Add of course, I must thank my partners.
We cuss and fuss with each other. We laugh at and with each other.
But more than anything, we have put our heads together to create and maintain BPN.
Thanks Guys and Gal.
My partners in BPN numerical order
Arthur Morris, Al Forns, Fabs Forns, Blake Shadle, Robert O'Toole and Robert Amaruso.

Now the first of many surprises to come.

I know this is not a product catalog quality image.
But when Axel pointed out our 100,000 post, I broke out my "point and create" camera.

These BPN hats (and other apparel) will be available very soon.
Be watching for BPN website upgrades and improvements in the near future.

We are always working to make BPN better.

Thank You!
James

Sharna Lee
06-25-2008, 11:51 AM
AWESOME!!!!! Thanks James. This is GREAT!

And THANK YOU EVERYONE for all you do!!!! You guys/gals are the reason I come here.

Sharna

Brian Kersey
06-25-2008, 12:56 PM
Very Excellent, the wait is almost over

Steve Wheeler
06-25-2008, 03:32 PM
Congratualtions BPN! 100,000 posts... That's a lot of typin' and a lot of pixels!

BIG THANK YOU to the creators, moderators and membership. BPN is an exceptional learning tool, information resource and generally a great place to hang out!

Steve

Maxis Gamez
06-25-2008, 05:32 PM
Hi James,

A true honor to be part of this project.

I would like to thank ALL members for their contribution, we are here for you and without you we are nothing.... THANK YOU!

I can't wait to see the rest of what's next!

Thanks!

Julie Kenward
06-26-2008, 10:28 AM
I was telling someone just last night how much I've grown as a photographer in the few months that I've been submitting images to BPN. I hear your words of advice bouncing around in the emptiness of my head when I am out shooting now and I am so grateful to have such good advice filling the void. :D

Congrats on those 100,000 posts and thanks for all you do!

Grace Scalzo
06-26-2008, 01:10 PM
100,000...what a milestone. Great site, great leaders, great participants. I learn so much here, and am grateful to be a part of this experience.

Thank you, one and all!

Robert Amoruso
06-27-2008, 07:37 AM
Good news for sure!

Nonda Surratt
06-28-2008, 07:10 PM
Super job folks!!!!! BPN is the very best place to be!!!..Now get those hats up for sale!:)

John Chardine
06-28-2008, 08:46 PM
Amazing. Excellent! BPN has kept my intense interest for the past 5 months and I'm sure I'm one of many out there. Many thanks to all the folks who conceived, designed, built, and have contributed to the network.

Anita Rakestraw
06-29-2008, 01:42 AM
Congratulations, BPN, a great job! Big thanks to the creators, all the moderators, members and contributors for all you've done to make this place wonderfully informative and fun! I'm so glad I heard about it - I came as soon as I did! Birds/wildlife/nature have always been my great loves but I had no idea how to find subjects around here that I could get close enough to to photograph; what made a good image; or what equipment or techniques I needed. I really didn't think I could do this kind of photography....but in a very short time, I've learned I can and found the answers I needed here, as well as the all important encouragement! Now I just need alot more practice - thanks so very much! And the hats are great! :)

Jodee Novak
07-02-2008, 03:18 PM
100,00 posts! Way cool! I'm glad that I finally got up the nerve to post my first bird image yesterday. Everyone has been so nice and so helpful. Congratulations and thank you to the founders, moderators, members and contributors! Now, I NEED one of those hats!

Sabyasachi Patra
07-03-2008, 02:23 AM
Amazing. Yesterday, I saw that I have already made some 200 posts. I can't believe that, as I normally dont participate much in various forums.

Please keep up the good work.

Judy Lynn Malloch
07-04-2008, 01:20 PM
Awesome James !!! Thanks to everyone for making this sight such a great success. and that includes everyone and especially to all the members for posting their images. Right from the beginning I had no doubtls to the success of this sight but it has moved even faster than I had anticipated. It is a great honor and pleasure to be a part of BPN.

Oscar Zangroniz
07-10-2008, 03:10 PM
Great work on the part of the moderators that give so much of their time. I especially want to thank Al and Fabiola forms for all the support they have given me during the past three months that i have been participating on this site. If it wasn't for their unconditional support i wouldn't be here today.

Congratulations on reaching this milestone.
Regards to all involved .

Ian Colley
07-17-2008, 05:56 AM
Way to go guys, well done to all, and thankyou for a great forum and learning experience.