PDA

View Full Version : Cheetah again....

Sanjeev Aurangabadkar
03-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Hope my Cheetahs are not boring you all. Here is another one with clean surrounding and no WBs :t3.
5D III
500 II
1/2000
f/9
ISO 800

Gabriela Plesea
03-20-2018, 01:11 PM
Hello Sanjeev:)

Cheetah, boring? Never:bg3:

He is a beauty. Nicely framed and I like the walking pose. I like the shadow too. It would have been great to have some eye contact for greater impact though.

All I can think of suggesting here is a tad more oomph/colour to the grass in the FG and perhaps a delicate curve adjustment to the subject's face to achieve a tad more contrast. I know their faces are often paler than their bodies and your representation is most probably true to nature, but for the image - or viewer's - sake, a little adjustment would balance things. Otherwise, super techs Sanjeev, well exposed and DoF again is spot-on. Wonderful work, a pleasure to view:w3

Kind regards,

Rachel Hollander
03-20-2018, 02:20 PM
Hi Sanjeev - Definitely not bored of cheetahs. This works very well but I do wish that he was angled more towards you or parallel to the sensor than slightly away though the HA helps to alleviate it. You probably didn't need f9 or 1/2000 for this one but easily said in hindsight. Good suggestions by Gabriela for taking this up a notch.

TFS,
Rachel

haseeb badar
03-22-2018, 11:11 PM
Hi Sanjeev -- I really liked this one , especially the details and sharpness in the frame . Agree with the above suggestions reg the colours in the FG and angle of the subject . Nicely done . TFS !

John Mack
03-24-2018, 09:34 AM
Great detail on the cheetah. The look back makes this one. Well done.