AF Configuration Tool Case 2
Tracking sensitivity -2
Accel./decel. tracking 2
AF point auto switching 0
AF area select mode AF Point expansion:surround

Hope you like it

Arthur Morris
02-16-2018, 05:41 AM
Sharp on the eye, a perfect exposure, and a nice background, but I do not like this type of near near wing position at all. Wings fully up or wings fully down is ideal. with love, artie

John Mack
02-16-2018, 08:23 AM
Tack sharp with good detail. The background is excellent.

Stu Bowie
02-16-2018, 01:45 PM
Hi Sasan, I like the intense look on the face of the Buzzard, with good sharp detail there too. The flight angle works, but as Artie mentioned better wing positions would have put this on a completely different level. Still, well captured.

William Dickson
02-16-2018, 03:28 PM
I understand what others are saying about the wing position, but, this is one fabulous looking image. The bird is so sharp, not too much, and detailed, it looks almost 3D on my 27 inch 5K. I love the 'prowling' pose, and facial expression. The BG sets it off perfectly. Your best Buzzard image in my opinion.

Well done and thanks for sharing.

Will

Arthur Morris
02-16-2018, 04:47 PM
I understand what others are saying about the wing position, but, this is one fabulous looking image. The bird is so sharp, not too much, and detailed, it looks almost 3D on my 27 inch 5K. I love the 'prowling' pose, and facial expression. The BG sets it off perfectly. Your best Buzzard image in my opinion.

Well done and thanks for sharing.

Will

Hi Will, I disagree (on the wing position) but only 100%. That is however, my taste.

with love, artie

William Dickson
02-16-2018, 05:49 PM
Understood Artie. But, looking at the BG I think a wings down would take away the effect the BG has on the image. Wings up yes, I agree, then it would have to be a looser crop.

Will

Arthur Morris
02-17-2018, 11:48 AM
Everything that you say is correct Will but for me, similar wing-positions ruin things for me 99 times out of 100. As the bird angles more and more toward me I can live with it.

with love, artie

arash_hazeghi
02-20-2018, 11:50 AM
I like everything but the wing position doesn’t work for me either. Wish it was fully down or up

TFS

sasan nejadi
02-22-2018, 09:08 AM
Sharp on the eye, a perfect exposure, and a nice background, but I do not like this type of near near wing position at all. Wings fully up or wings fully down is ideal. with love, artie

Hi Artie , thanks for comment ,You and my friends rightly said that the wings position are not ideal

sasan nejadi
02-22-2018, 09:08 AM
thanks you all friends

Arthur Morris
02-22-2018, 10:21 AM
Hi Artie , thanks for comment ,You and my friends rightly said that the wings position are not ideal

Hey Sasan, You are most welcome. You must have smart friends :). You are an extremely talented photographer and every bit of learning will make you that much better. Sometimes I fall in love with an image only to realize over time that it has serious flaws ... It is great that you are open-minded.

with much love, artie

sasan nejadi
03-24-2018, 08:50 AM
Hey Sasan, You are most welcome. You must have smart friends :). You are an extremely talented photographer and every bit of learning will make you that much better. Sometimes I fall in love with an image only to realize over time that it has serious flaws ... It is great that you are open-minded.

with much love, artie

You're very lovely thank you for good comments