Focal Length 840.0mm
White Balance Mode Auto: Ambience priority
AF Mode AI Servo AF
AF Configuration Tool Case 1
Tracking sensitivity -2
Accel./decel. tracking 0
AF point auto switching 0
AF area select mode AF Point expansion:top/bottom/left/right

I was waiting for the Ruddy shelduck that the beautiful buzzard came , hope you like it

Isaac Grant
02-12-2018, 05:00 PM
Details and light are just beautiful. Colors look great as well, especially the background. The foreground looks too blurry to me. Do you blur it or is that natural?

Daniel Cadieux
02-12-2018, 06:28 PM
Another fantastic low angle raptor image. I love the details and the colours. I especially like the texture of the feathers on the wing. I do wish for the far eye to be either more visible, or fully hidden, by a slightly different head angle either way. All else is super to me.

John Mack
02-12-2018, 07:13 PM
Looks great very nice frame of this buzzard.

sasan nejadi
02-13-2018, 12:18 AM
Details and light are just beautiful. Colors look great as well, especially the background. The foreground looks too blurry to me. Do you blur it or is that natural?

Hi Isaac, thank you for comment , background and forground is natural and I did'nt change them

arash_hazeghi
02-13-2018, 02:14 AM
nice shot, I like the details and the pose I prefer a slightly higher angle to show the feet better and also agree with Dan with a slightly different HA for a more clear view of the (bloody?) beak. The blur looks completely natural to me

TFS

Bryan Erb
02-13-2018, 10:56 AM
Love the low angle, detail and soft light. Nicely done!

Stuart Philpott
02-13-2018, 11:34 AM
Utterly stunning for me Sasan,the pov the light the amazing detail,not much to change for me.

Sasan is this Buteo buteo,where in the world is this taken?? This is one of the most stunning buzzard images i've seen leastways for my tastes,thanks so much for sharing an absolute joy to comment on and view

stu

annmpacheco
02-13-2018, 02:27 PM
Majestic, crisp, detailed, vibrant, and the BG is cherry on top, beautiful work Sasan!

William Dickson
02-13-2018, 04:28 PM
Beautiful. Well done Sasan. Great POV and very nice detail on the bird. I really like the colours throughout especially the BG.

Good work.

Will

sasan nejadi
02-14-2018, 12:59 AM
Utterly stunning for me Sasan,the pov the light the amazing detail,not much to change for me.

Sasan is this Buteo buteo,where in the world is this taken?? This is one of the most stunning buzzard images i've seen leastways for my tastes,thanks so much for sharing an absolute joy to comment on and view

stu

Hi Stuart and thanks for comment ....this photo taken in iran / Arak / wetland Meyghan, I'm glad you liked it

Mike Poole
02-14-2018, 10:01 AM
Another excellent Buzzard shot - the light is wonderful, the only thing I would have said wold have been to have shot from a few inches higher for the feet.

Mike

Arthur Morris
02-15-2018, 08:47 PM
Looks fantastic to me. A "few inches higher" would not give you a view of the feet. Raised wings and gold glow are wonderful.

with love, artie

sasan nejadi
02-17-2018, 12:41 AM
Thanks all friends for the comments and tips