PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Brisbane, Australia

Paul Burdett
01-26-2018, 09:54 PM
Hi all,
I'm looking forward to posting photos and receiving constructive criticism in order to improve. I have been somewhat frustrated on other (Facebook) groups, where the standard comments of "great shot", "awesome" etc are the norm, and so I have left these groups. My goal is simply to improve on whatever skills I currently have and be inspired by others. Meanwhile I'm posting my first photo...a White-bellied Sea Eagle taken in Brisbane near Osprey House. It was taken with a Canon 7D Mk2 and Canon 100-400ii lens, f5.6, 1/3200sec at 400mm. Thank you.
Paul

Stu Bowie
01-28-2018, 01:20 PM
Welcome to BPN Paul. You have come to the right site to receive the best critiques for your images. Looking forward to your participation.

Ákos Lumnitzer
01-29-2018, 05:21 PM
Welcome Paul
You will learn lots here.
If you like, start posting in the Eager to learn forums and move up to Avian later.
It's up to you :)
Happy shooting

Paul Burdett
01-29-2018, 08:18 PM
Thank you Stu and Akos...nice to be here!

Daniel Cadieux
01-29-2018, 08:51 PM
Hi Paul, welcome to BPN. You've indeed come to the right place if you want some honest and constructive critique. Critiquing others' works is also a great learning exercise. Most importantly, have fun!

Paul Burdett
01-30-2018, 01:41 AM
Hi Daniel,
Thank you for the warm welcome. This looks like a very friendly place to be. There's some excellent photos here for sure.