PDA

View Full Version : Image of the Week - Eager to Learn

Lance Peters
06-23-2008, 05:20 PM
Not sure were to post this - pls move it if required.

Eager to learn - Does not have a Image of the week. (Has it ever?)

I think we all need to request that "Eager to learn" has a image of the week.

I think it would provide some much needed encouragment to everyone in this forum, it would also let some of the wider community here see some of the progress being made in this forum.

I realise that this requires time of the moderators etc etc, if its just a time issue - **** I'd be happy to help in anyway I could.

What do you think????

Vote 1 on - Eager to learn - I mage of the Week Bill. (LOL)

Lance

Sharna Lee
06-23-2008, 05:39 PM
Great idea. I was hoping IOTW would show one from Eager to Learn. I vote for it.

Lance Peters
06-23-2008, 06:15 PM
Come on people - 10 Views and only 1 Reply!!!!

Desmond Chan
06-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Not sure were to post this - pls move it if required.

Eager to learn - Does not have a Image of the week. (Has it ever?)

I think we all need to request that "Eager to learn" has a image of the week.

I think it would provide some much needed encouragment to everyone in this forum, it would also let some of the wider community here see some of the progress being made in this forum.

I realise that this requires time of the moderators etc etc, if its just a time issue - **** I'd be happy to help in anyway I could.

What do you think????

Vote 1 on - Eager to learn - I mage of the Week Bill. (LOL)

Lance

One vote from me.

Katie Rupp
06-23-2008, 08:35 PM
Aye, it is!

Nonda Surratt
06-23-2008, 08:44 PM
Sounds good to me

Kent Wilson
06-23-2008, 09:46 PM
sure! absolutely!

Dan Brown
06-23-2008, 10:04 PM
I vote yes. One question though, who qualifies?

Sid Overbey
06-23-2008, 10:27 PM
Sounds good to me.

Lance Peters
06-23-2008, 10:31 PM
Those who post in the eager to learn forum - qualify

James Shadle
06-23-2008, 10:56 PM
Hello Campers!

Here is the predicament, sand baggers
There would be those who would post in eager to learn just to get the IOTW.

That's not fair to those of you who are here to learn and to make real progress.

We have talked about most improved photographer, highlight image of the week. Or something like that.
To qualify for an honor like the above the Member would need X amount of posts and replies.

What do you guys think about that?

James

Fabs Forns
06-23-2008, 11:06 PM
Eager to Learn is a very special place. I think a very special recognition is in order, maybe highlight of the week, or most improved?

What happens here, should stay here, and we want the recognition to stay in the group :)

Katie Rupp
06-23-2008, 11:07 PM
Sounds reasonable to me. Thanks for supporting this forum, we're learning and having fun; can't beat that.

Lance Peters
06-23-2008, 11:11 PM
Hi James - open to any suggestions. I am sure though if the moderators of this forum were to be the ones selecting the image of the week, they would have a good idea of who the regulars and those that are eager to learn - over the people who post in the other forums and who are genuinely more advanced than us meer mortals here im eager to learn.

I do think it is a important thing for the group though - some people get discoraged really easily and like you say it doesn't have to be the BEST image but could be most improved or someting along those lines.

lance

Lance Peters
06-23-2008, 11:18 PM
Totally agree FABS :) Thanks for the wonderful support.

Dan Brown
06-23-2008, 11:21 PM
THE MODERATORS RULE!!!! and they do it well. I like the idea. Dan Brown

Alfred Forns
06-23-2008, 11:42 PM
Hi Guys sorry that I'm late on this one ...... have been taking a nap :)

No problem on my part of image of the week or whatever we call it ..... if there are crashes from non regulars to receive the prestigious award I'm sure there are creative ways of coming up with a winner :D:D:D:D:D:D :eek: :cool: Got you covered :)

Desmond Chan
06-24-2008, 12:18 AM
I noticed that in some forums, the featured image may not be the best in whichever way (as far as I can tell), but may have something that everybody could learn from. Just another idea.

Nicki Gwynn Jones
06-24-2008, 02:06 AM
Agree with all of the above - I vote yes!!!

Harold Davis
06-24-2008, 03:27 PM
WE know who the regulars are!!! i would agree with all of the above. i'm easy. give us something!! and if we get poachers in here, we will have to have punishment of some sort. i'm sure nonda can come up with something sadistic!!

Nicki Gwynn Jones
06-24-2008, 04:44 PM
Absolutely:D:D:D

Oscar Zangroniz
06-24-2008, 07:04 PM
Lets do it!!!!

Sharna Lee
06-25-2008, 12:54 PM
Yeah! Lets do it!

Mods ROCK!!!

:D