PDA

View Full Version : Glory Rocks

Luis Patacao
09-20-2017, 06:06 PM
Its been almost a year since my last post here, unfortunately due to health issues i had several months of NO photography. Meanwhile i'm back on the field with this picture. Made in Sintra, a beautiful nature area close to Lisbon, Portugal.

Please share your sincere thoughts.

Techs:
Nikon D7000, 11mm, f/8, 2.5s at ISO 160
Lee GND 0.9

Don Railton
09-21-2017, 04:32 AM
Hi Luis.. This is very nice..! No suggestions immediately obvious to me.. I hope the health is OK now..

Don

Mike Singh
09-21-2017, 10:17 AM
Hi Luis
This is a lovely photo. The lighting is beautiful and the composition is good. I like the longer exposure on the waves. A longer exposure time would really have smoothened out the waves nicely. What is that flat bit in the center of the foreground? Nice colours in the sky.
Mike

Bill Dix
10-01-2017, 09:12 AM
Lovely colors and comp. I particularly like the light on the foreground rocks. Glad you're back in the field.

Andrew McLachlan
10-18-2017, 10:46 PM
A beautiful image Luis...well worth the wait. Hope all is well with your health issues now.

Luis Patacao
10-25-2017, 05:48 PM
Hi Luis
This is a lovely photo. The lighting is beautiful and the composition is good. I like the longer exposure on the waves. A longer exposure time would really have smoothened out the waves nicely. What is that flat bit in the center of the foreground? Nice colours in the sky.
Mike

Hi Mike, thanks for your kind comments. That flat bit in the center of the FG is a square rock.

Luis Patacao
10-25-2017, 05:49 PM
Hi Luis.. This is very nice..! No suggestions immediately obvious to me.. I hope the health is OK now..

Don

Hi Don, thanks for commenting. The health is on track now!

Luis Patacao
10-25-2017, 05:50 PM
Lovely colors and comp. I particularly like the light on the foreground rocks. Glad you're back in the field.

Thanks Bill. This is one of the several nice beaches around Lisbon called "Abano Beach".

Luis Patacao
10-25-2017, 05:51 PM
A beautiful image Luis...well worth the wait. Hope all is well with your health issues now.

Hi Andrew, many thanks for commenting. The health is now "on track".