Canon 10D
Canon 100-400 IS
Set on beanbag in my bedroom window
ISO 100
xposure not recorded

Roman Kurywczak
06-19-2008, 10:14 AM
Hi Chris,
This one is tough to evaluate because of the small size. You can go up to 800ppi on the longest dimension. The layer effect of the atmoshere looks very nice. It looks as if there are some distiguishable sun rays peeking through the upper cloud but again.......at this size tough to tell. The top dark grey area is a bit distracting at this size but i have the feeling that in a larger version there is a bit of detail in there. You can find the exposure information in a number of programs........Breezebrowser, Adobe Bridge, or even the Camera software. Check and see if you can find the specs as this helps others learn if they ever find themselves in this situation. At this small size it looks very nice..........hope you can re-post a larger version by just hitting the Go advance button below the Quick reply box.

Robert Amoruso
06-19-2008, 12:07 PM
Hi Chris and welcome,

Roman had some great comments. I like the dark band at the top but just might crop a bit of it off. Interesting view from your window.

Good eye for layering the image using the atmospheric effects - a classical landscape technique to add depth to an image. Don't forget to get the image size up to 800 ppi on the long side and 200kb file size for the best viewing here.

Arthur Morris
06-19-2008, 05:58 PM
I like the layered effect and agree with Robert Amoruso about cropping away some of the dark band.