Sensing Method = One-chip color area sensor
Exposure Mode = Manual exposure
White Balance = Auto white balance
Focal Length In 35mm Film = 27mm
Lens = Sigma 18.0-35.0 mm f/1.8
Tripod.

Andrew McLachlan
05-08-2017, 08:03 PM
Hi Adrian, I much prefer this composition to the other one as we can see more of that fabulous cobblestone beach and more of the shoreline details. I also like the blurred movement of the incoming waves in this scene. The only thing that is grabbing my eye here is the small rock protruding into the scene on the left side of the frame...a small crop and you are all set!

Don Railton
05-10-2017, 02:14 AM
Hi Adrian

I too prefer this crop.. and I do like those pebbles..! I think you have washed out the sky a little and maybe the overhead gold coloured rocks. Only you will know the true colour. I had a play with your image with a few selective curves layers.. Have a play yourself..

DON

Don Lacy
05-10-2017, 02:36 PM
Hi Adrian, I would clone out that rock of crop it and I would also crop some of the top off to move the horizon line out of the middle of the frame. Cropping from the top also has the added benefit of putting more emphasis on the peeble like rocks in the bottom of the frame

Adhika Lie
05-10-2017, 08:10 PM
I am always wary about "day time" long exposure. Obviously this is taken close to sunset/sunrise, but the light is still strong for me. In terms of composition, I agree with everyone else especially about the small rock on the left edge. I am a little undecided about that rock at the bottom edge that is covered by the blurred wave. It's a little too close to the edge for my comfort.

Adrian David
05-13-2017, 02:22 PM

I have modified this one too...