PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter

Mike Quigley
04-15-2017, 08:41 AM
Shot this traveling on my way to mushroom hunt. The ground fog was rolling in so I pulled over shot this one.
Seems appropriate for Easter. Happy Easter everyone.
5D IV w/100-200
400mm
1/250
f14
iso 320

Jim Keener
04-15-2017, 12:22 PM
Hello, Mike,

I hope your mushroom hunting was as successful as this image. It appears to me to have ideal exposure and focus. One idea might be to crop some of the bottom of the image, leaving a bit of a panorama.

Happy Easter to you, too.

Mike Quigley
04-15-2017, 01:52 PM
Thanks Jim, Ill try that. Have a wonderful easter

Stuart Philpott
04-15-2017, 03:01 PM
Mike we both love your image simply a lovely picture just gorgeous.I concur with Jim bit off the bottom for me too it's a bit heavy down there for me Mike.

I've been told not to comment about the use of mushrooms during mid day photographic sessions as it appears to change one's perception of colour, Anyway it's a beautiful blue sky Mike.

I'm sorry Mike,it's been a hard few days ,ye olde english sense of humour (drier than the Sahara) is how I get by. It really is a joyous image Mike thank you so much for sharing. May you too have the happiest of Easter's, and bless ya,for making me smile even though my humour is somewhat left of the normal it really is a gorgeous frame I could stare at for a long long time

thank you for the wishes and the joy of this lovely image
take care

stu

Tim Foltz
04-16-2017, 09:16 PM
Mike, love the comp. as is beautiful image, I feel the dark on the bottom anchors the image nicely.

Happy Easter

-Tim