PDA

View Full Version : Red-winged Blackbird (f)

Joseph Przybyla
04-12-2017, 07:52 PM
I captured this image early this morning at Circle B Bar Reserve in Polk County, Florida. Comments and critique welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for viewing.

Nikon D500
Nikon 80-400mm F/4.5-5.6 VRII AF-S ED shot at 400mm
1/2000 F/8 Matrix Metering EV 0 ISO 1250, camera supported by a monopod
Post processed in Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC 2017, intruding vegetation removed from the left side in Photoshop
Cropped for composition and presentation

Isaac Grant
04-14-2017, 09:56 AM
I like this one Joe. Bird looks good and I like the bent over perch. There is a darker green "triangle on the lower left that I would clone out. It is basically even with and left of the tail. Also not sure if it would work here but for some reason I feel like seeing more of the perch would be nice. I usually like tight crops but wonder if a loose crop would work well here.

Joseph Przybyla
04-14-2017, 12:24 PM
I like this one Joe. Bird looks good and I like the bent over perch. There is a darker green "triangle on the lower left that I would clone out. It is basically even with and left of the tail. Also not sure if it would work here but for some reason I feel like seeing more of the perch would be nice. I usually like tight crops but wonder if a loose crop would work well here.

Hi Isaac, here is one about 98% of the original, cannot go any looser. Thank you for viewing and commenting.