PDA

View Full Version : In Coming

Don Lacy
04-01-2017, 07:16 PM
Another image from the beach, when I showed this to my wife she said it looks like all my other pictures:2eyes2: I guess I need to stop being lazy in wake up earlier and drive into the interior of Florida.

Canon 6D, Three images hand blended in PS using luminosity mask

Don Railton
04-02-2017, 12:52 AM
Hi Don, tell you wife she could have said the horizons not level... I love the timing and the composition and the dynamics of the water leaping over the rock. The sky immediately above the horizon could do with a little more contrast for my taste.

Don

Andrew McLachlan
04-02-2017, 12:28 PM
Hi Don.....ditto on the horizon...just a little tweak needed there. I love these types of images but do not get to the ocean often enough to create them...I am sure if I did my wife would be saying the same thing about mine :S3:

Don Lacy
04-02-2017, 05:37 PM
tell you wife she could have said the horizons not level It's embarrassing how often I get caught with a crooked horizon:e3 corrected thank you

Adhika Lie
04-10-2017, 10:06 AM
Don, I laughed when reading your wife's comment. This image has a gorgeous foreground, Don, especially with those "bumpy" waves, nice contrast to the rocks in the midground. I don't know if I would trade this with interior of Florida. Haha.

David Cowling
04-15-2017, 05:37 AM
I don't know what the interior of Florida would be like for landscapes but I do like this. Horizon already covered, ditto the clouds on the horizon. I think you may be able to bring out a little more definition in the rocks by using luminosity masks if you are into that kind of thing. Really like the way that the white streaks on the water are leading us into the image. Did you try for another image once the sun had risen above the clouds?