PDA

View Full Version : Great Blue Heron Fishing...

Joseph Przybyla
03-23-2017, 05:15 AM
I captured this sequence of a Great Blue Heron fishing at Circle B Bar Reserve in Polk County, Florida. Comments and critique welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for viewing.

Nikon D500
Nikon 80-400mm F/4.5-5.6 VRII AF-S ED shot at 185mm
1/1250 F/5.6 Matrix Metering EV -2/3 ISO 110 AWB, camera supported by a monopod
Post processed in Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC 2017
Cropped for composition and presentation

Gabriela Plesea
03-26-2017, 10:56 AM
Dear Joseph,

Superb chronological sequencing of this event. Light is beautiful and I love the colours and reflection, catch is an absolute bonus!

Difficult enough to take on perfect image... You have five well processed and presented frames narrating the story of this Blue Heron:w3
I really like your processing here and I find the content to be quite dramatic, thank you so much for sharing:cheers:

Kind regards,

Joseph Przybyla
04-05-2017, 12:33 PM
Dear Joseph,

Superb chronological sequencing of this event. Light is beautiful and I love the colours and reflection, catch is an absolute bonus!

Difficult enough to take on perfect image... You have five well processed and presented frames narrating the story of this Blue Heron:w3
I really like your processing here and I find the content to be quite dramatic, thank you so much for sharing:cheers:

Kind regards,

Thanks Gabriela, I appreciate you viewing and commenting. I just posted another sequence.

Marina Scarr
04-11-2017, 12:58 PM
Well done on this sequence too. What a difference the great reflection makes too.