AF Configuration Tool Case 3
Tracking sensitivity -1
Accel./decel. tracking 2
AF point auto switching 1
AF area select mode AF Point expansion:top/bottom/left/right

Hope you like it

William Dickson
02-08-2017, 02:56 PM
Very nice Sasan. Lovely colours throughout. I like the feather detail and stare. The flowering plant at the side of the perch looks real good, did you place it there, knowing it was a fave perch or is it natural. either way it looks good. Nice work.

Will

sasan nejadi
02-08-2017, 03:18 PM
Very nice Sasan. Lovely colours throughout. I like the feather detail and stare. The flowering plant at the side of the perch looks real good, did you place it there, knowing it was a fave perch or is it natural. either way it looks good. Nice work.

Will

thanks william, The flowers at the side of the perch is not real and putting up by me manualy.

Isaac Grant
02-08-2017, 03:18 PM
Nice owl shot. That rock and the flowers look great. Nice head on look

Unlike William, I think the bird could use a little more sharpening. Also the background seems a bit over saturated to me and a little too even with no different tones to it. Was that a natural background?

sasan nejadi
02-08-2017, 03:54 PM
Nice owl shot. That rock and the flowers look great. Nice head on look

Unlike William, I think the bird could use a little more sharpening. Also the background seems a bit over saturated to me and a little too even with no different tones to it. Was that a natural background?

Hi Isaac , thank your idea......background is natural but Homogenization by me , i think image quality in this resolution is not real and idont commented With certainty

Kirk Benson
02-08-2017, 10:29 PM
Beautiful portrait Sasan, with good detail and colors of the Owl. Well done. I really like the perch and flowers, but I don't care so much for the flat/homogenized BG.

arash_hazeghi
02-09-2017, 12:16 AM
Excellent portrait Sassan, nice light, perch and BG. I'd sharpen him more and clean up the perch a bit. With owls you want either catchlight on both eyes or on neither. read this article on my blog to learn more

http://arihazeghiphotography.com/blog/how-to-get-close-to-your-subject/

TFS

sasan nejadi
02-09-2017, 01:36 AM
Excellent portrait Sassan, nice light, perch and BG. I'd sharpen him more and clean up the perch a bit. With owls you want either catchlight on both eyes or on neither. read this article on my blog to learn more

http://arihazeghiphotography.com/blog/how-to-get-close-to-your-subject/

TFS

thanks for guaide Arash ,your article is very effectiveness for me

Frank Schauf
02-12-2017, 03:38 AM
Fantastic. Wonderful pose, colors and background.