PDA

View Full Version : Theme Chilled lioness

Marc Mol
01-02-2017, 03:23 PM
6.34pm and a lioness rolls on her back and stares my direction, completely chilled out under another beautiful Ruaha sunset, but heavy cloud cover would soon see an end to the long hot dry season.

Ruaha Nat Park- Tanzania.

Nikon D810
Nikkor 24-70 f/2.8
f/5.6
1/250s
ISO900@ 42mm.
Bean bag front pax seat, F/F, curves, levels, TK adj's in ACR & PS '17.

Cheers
Marc

Daniel Cadieux
01-02-2017, 03:52 PM
Excellent composition! With the lion so small in the frame it looks great tucked in tight in the corner like that. Good cloud formation, and I like the play between blues and pinks in the sky.

Rachel Hollander
01-02-2017, 09:12 PM
Hi Marc - This works quite well with the sunset colors and the tawny colors of the grass and lion. The lion's pose adds a bit of whimsy to the scene. Well placed in the frame and I like the palm tree too.

TFS,
Rachel

Andreas Liedmann
01-03-2017, 03:08 PM
Hi Marc .... very nice overall .
I really love the skies ....:bg3:... wonderful colors !!!!
The cool pose of the Lioness is giving a nice touch to the frame . All does look very balanced IMHO , nice work .
TFS Andreas

haseeb badar
01-05-2017, 03:58 AM
Hi Marc -- What a beautiful scene , loved the colours in the sky and the small in frame subject just works here , superbly done .

TFS !

Gabriela Plesea
01-06-2017, 03:44 PM
Hello Marc,

This is lovely! If it wasn't for the palm in the BG (and what looks like a baobab) I would have thought it was captured in the KTP...

Well composed and the colours / lighting reflect the time of the day, love the relaxed mood to the scene.

I wonder how many wonderful posts I have missed over the past few months, I'll try catch up as soon as I get a chance, I truly enjoyed viewing this tonight:w3

Thank you so much for sharing, have a great week-end,

Jonathan Ashton
01-07-2017, 02:41 PM
Wonderful composition and exposure Marc well done:cheers:

Morkel Erasmus
01-09-2017, 06:23 PM
What's not to like here!? Well done mate...
Might just up overall bright highlights a tad?