PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year ...

Andreas Liedmann
01-02-2017, 12:12 PM
still feeling a little bit of a hangover ...:bg3:. Inspired by Steve i found a counterpart on Helgoland .
Just see it from the funny side , less from the exciting , great , stunning image side :w3.
Hope it gets you a smile on your face .

Wish all you folks a very happy new year and loads of options to taking great photographs , to share them here !!!

Canon EOS 1Dx II
Ef 500 IS L + 1,4 TC
HH

F 6,3 ; Iso 10000 ; 1/ 1600 sec ; a bit more DOF would not have hurt the image :t3

Processed with DPP 4.5 and PS CC 2017 ; cropped for comp from vertical capture . added canvas to top and bottom , sides are as shot.

Thanks for commenting and looking at my previous posting .

Cheers Andreas

Marc Mol
01-02-2017, 03:45 PM
Love the hangover moment so well depicted here Andreas :cheers: despite the light. Techs, quality and overall colour look good also.

I understand you're going for a square crop here but would ask for a tad more room on the left if you have it?

TFS

Daniel Cadieux
01-02-2017, 03:55 PM
Ha ha, yep, the pose and expression depicts exactly how I'm sure many felt on the morning of the 2nd! I agree with more room to the left, if you have it, but super exposure and details.

Happy New Yaer!

Rachel Hollander
01-02-2017, 09:01 PM
Andreas - Yes, it certainly complements Steve's image well. I agree about the space on the left and also excellent job on the exp. Nice lighter side image.

TFS,
Rachel

Andreas Liedmann
01-03-2017, 03:04 PM
Thanks Marc, Daniel and Rachel ....for your comments , much appreciated .
As said in my intro : the sides are as shot ..... so no option for more space to the left , for sure i would have liked to have more room to play with .

Thanks again and cheers , Andreas

haseeb badar
01-05-2017, 03:55 AM
Good one Andreas :bg3::bg3: !

Loved the expression, details and the moment . Yes i too feel some more space on the left will balance it more nicely but then you have explained it above .

TFS !

Jonathan Ashton
01-07-2017, 02:39 PM
Excellent quality shot Andreas (I note ISO) lovely colours and details.

Steve Kaluski
01-13-2017, 10:13 AM
Hi Andreas, cool techs, with good detail & clarity. As presented it's 'OK', but would have been a real corker if shot landscape, but like mine, I can appreciate the 'Moment'.
TFS
Steve

Andreas Liedmann
01-13-2017, 02:09 PM
Thanks Haseeb , Jon and Steve for your kind comments , much appreciated .

For sure i would have preferred a landscape format , i have many of them , but not with the same flipper position .So i had to take the portrait format to work with in post .

Cheers Andreas