PDA

View Full Version : Theme Emerald leopardess

Marc Mol
12-30-2016, 06:21 PM
A 2 year old leopardess we knew as Madonina is on morning patrol in the beautiful Emerald season that is Ruaha Nat Park.

F/F, Bean bag- front pax seat, curves, levels, TK adj's in ACR & PS CC '17.

D4s
Nikkor 400 f/2.8E FL VR + 1.4tcIII
f/5.6
1/1000s
ISO1800

Best wishes to all and continued wonderful sightings throughout 2017!! :cheers:

Cheers
Marc

Julie Rathbone
12-30-2016, 06:48 PM
Perfect, love it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

haseeb badar
12-31-2016, 05:45 AM
Hi Marc -- This is a lovely leopard image and the green settings compliments it very well . I like the OOF vegetation as well , which is adding to this frame . Very nicely framed and colours look lovely . Wish you all the best for the coming year .

TFS !

Rachel Hollander
12-31-2016, 09:58 AM
Hi Marc - Great comp and alert pose of the leopard with mouth open, ears up, etc. You were there but I feel that the leopard is a little heavy in the darks and midtones. I can see an alternate version with the greens darkened a bit and the midtones of the leopard opened a little to separate it a bit more. This was done very quickly just to give you an idea.

Happy New Year and TFS,
Rachel

Marc Mol
12-31-2016, 10:56 AM
Many thanks Julie, Rachel & Haseeb.

Hi Marc - Great comp and alert pose of the leopard with mouth open, ears up, etc. You were there but I feel that the leopard is a little heavy in the darks and midtones. I can see an alternate version with the greens darkened a bit and the midtones of the leopard opened a little to separate it a bit more. This was done very quickly just to give you an idea.

Happy New Year and TFS,
Rachel

Understand and appreciate your alternate RP Rachel, but to me this looks a little too light/washed out in the midtones, all subjective of course. :w3

Andreas Liedmann
12-31-2016, 11:49 AM
Hi Marc have a great 2017 ..... :cheers:
A very nice image to finish this year
Like the green setting and the Leopard jumps out of it .:w3
OP is ok for me
TFS Andreas