PDA

View Full Version : Ballerina

Bob Malbon
06-15-2008, 05:42 PM
http://maine-wild.smugmug.com/photos/312450436_U6B8C-O.jpg

A few Snowy's were putting on a show lifting off from the shallow end and pouncing on fish in the deep center of this salt marsh pool. 1dm3 on a 500f4. ISO200at 1/1250, f6.3, ME, AiServo Handheld. Bob

Alfred Forns
06-15-2008, 06:32 PM
Gorgeous image Bob !!! Excellent feel Wold only want more room at top feels tight !!! Love the pose with the forward motion !!! Big Congrats .... btw killer whites !!!!

Judy Lynn Malloch
06-15-2008, 06:46 PM
A real beauty with great detail and the exposure is spot on. I agree a little more canvas at the top would be nice but love the beautiful action you captured in this image.

Raul Quinones
06-15-2008, 07:06 PM
Awesome picture, nice pose.
Looks like some clone artifacts by the feet.

Daniel Cadieux
06-15-2008, 07:13 PM
I could be wrong, but it looks like you might have cloned out another egret in the BG...the reflection is not indicative of the one in flight but rather a static one behind? The clone marks around the feet and near wing need to be cleaned up. Nice pose though, the wing positions are excellent. The action must have been cool to watch! :-)

Juan Aragonés
06-16-2008, 08:41 AM
I could be wrong, but it looks like you might have cloned out another egret in the BG...the reflection is not indicative of the one in flight but rather a static one behind? The clone marks around the feet and near wing need to be cleaned up. Nice pose though, the wing positions are excellent. The action must have been cool to watch! :-)

I agree with Daniel about the cloning marks and the reflexion :confused:. I would like to see more room at the top.

Bob Malbon
06-16-2008, 08:54 AM
OK, Guys you caught me! I had to go back and look at the reflection to realize it was of the bird I cloned out. Thanks for the C/C it is what pushes me to do better - It has been too easy to WOW folks on most forums because folks want to encourage by being nice. To me the BPN way is better by far. Thanks, Bob

Daniel Cadieux
06-16-2008, 11:26 AM
OK, Guys you caught me! I had to go back and look at the reflection to realize it was of the bird I cloned out. Thanks for the C?C it is what pushes me to do better - It has been too easy to WOW folks on most forums because folks want to encourage by being nice. To me the BPN way is better by far. Thanks, Bob

Glad we can help out, and yes you are right about BPN :)

Steve Wheeler
06-16-2008, 06:57 PM
Wow... Nuthin' slides here. And that is indeed a good thing.

I still like the action caught... Beautiful pose!

Steve