Dramatic shot Giovanni

I think that I would consider having less space on the right

It's an attractive shot, as your last one was

Giovanni Frescura
10-23-2016, 08:59 AM
Dramatic shot Giovanni

I think that I would consider having less space on the right

It's an attractive shot, as your last one was

I think space in right side give more idea of walking...

Dumay de Boulle
10-23-2016, 11:58 AM
I really like this one...have you tried a B&W version?

Giovanni Frescura
10-23-2016, 12:29 PM
I really like this one...have you tried a B&W version?

I tried witj another shoot but I am no sure if it could better...but off course i like all your tips!

Giovanni Frescura
10-23-2016, 12:41 PM
so in bn

Rachel Hollander
10-23-2016, 01:59 PM
Hi Gio - Very dramatic lighting. If it were mine I would tone down the highlights in the rocks on the lhs. I do think there's a bit of magenta and blue coming through on the trunk and a red cast to the ele. The b&w conversion works well. I do wish the ele was one or two more steps into the frame because to me it feels like the body is cut off.

Don't forget to comment on other people's images.

TFS,
Rachel

Dumay de Boulle
10-23-2016, 02:19 PM
The red cast on the Ellie isn't an issue to me, if its under a warm spot light and the sand he may have been bathing/dust bathing then the color is good.

I like the B&W....Very nice.

Mike Hitchen
10-23-2016, 05:24 PM
I prefer the B&W.
I think space on the right is good to give it room to move into but in this case the amount unbalances the image because to little of the elephant is easily visible.

Giovanni Frescura
10-24-2016, 01:44 AM
Hi Gio - Very dramatic lighting. If it were mine I would tone down the highlights in the rocks on the lhs. I do think there's a bit of magenta and blue coming through on the trunk and a red cast to the ele. The b&w conversion works well. I do wish the ele was one or two more steps into the frame because to me it feels like the body is cut off.

Don't forget to comment on other people's images.

TFS,
Rachel

So you thnk work better in b/n or colour ?
About the rocks I could cut the lights..

haseeb badar
10-24-2016, 02:45 PM
Hi Gio -- I really liked this frame ! And I think Rachel has very nicely summed up her thoughts with which i totally agree . And the B&W version is quite nice as well . A nice image nonetheless .

TFS !

Jonathan Ashton
10-28-2016, 02:09 PM
Beautiful image I like both versions. I would suggest a little more room on top.