PDA

View Full Version : Calling YOGA…….

Ritesh Nangare
10-08-2016, 09:16 AM
Grater Flamingo Calling,
Bhigwan , Near Pune,
Dec 2015,

In the afternoon ride we saw this alone individual. Standing on one leg and calling for his mates …. But no one responded. We kept our distance and this bird spend next 30 min.
This year at Bhighwan there were less numbers of flamingos, I don’t know the reasons hopefully next year will be rocking as the monsoon is favourable.

Canon 1 Dx,
Canon 500+1.4 Tc,
iso 320,
F5.6,
SS- 1/6400

Enjoy…..

Tim Foltz
10-08-2016, 02:09 PM
Nice detail, BG, angle and pose, very nice.

-Tim

Isaac Grant
10-08-2016, 05:57 PM
Very cool pose on this flamingo. I like the water and the soft background. I find the image too dark and lacking in contrast and saturation. For ISO 320 and such a high shutter speed you must have been shooting in strong sun. Should have lots of info left to bring up the exposure and color and not introduce noise. It also looks like it needs some clockwise rotation.

Daniel Cadieux
10-08-2016, 06:25 PM
Very appealing scene. I like the low angle and calling pose. Great habitat too. I agree with Isaac that the image seems a bit dark (whites are greyish) and lacking "punch". Easy processing fix, worth the TLC.

John Whaley
10-08-2016, 09:51 PM
Very appealing scene. I like the low angle and calling pose. Great habitat too. I agree with Isaac that the image seems a bit dark (whites are greyish) and lacking "punch". Easy processing fix, worth the TLC.

+1 - I really like the image. Lots of feather detail to work with. Wonderful colors and BG.

Mike Poole
10-09-2016, 09:51 AM
A really beautiful shot Ritesh, great low shooting angle and the pose from the Flamingo is great.

Hope you don't mind, I had a little play as I felt similar to the above comments regarding the flatness of the image and came up with something along these lines

Mike

Lorant Voros
10-09-2016, 09:28 PM
Very nice flamingo, like the settings, the one legged pose with the open beak. Repost looks good on my old laptop screen:). TFS.

Ritesh Nangare
10-11-2016, 08:44 AM
yes Isaac ..

the image is took at 1.30 afternoon under the blazing sun. I agree with little darkness in the image ....

the RP of Mike Done justice of it ....

Ritesh Nangare
10-11-2016, 08:45 AM
Thanks Mike for your valuable time spending on RP....

I love it and you did justice to the darkness and contrast.

Regards.
Ritesh Nangare.