View Full Version : Cliff Swallow #2

Tammy Griffey
09-25-2016, 09:30 PM

Nikon D7100
400mm
1/800 sec
f 5.6
ISO 1600

Lightened the shadows a little, added a little clarity, both done in Lightroom. Was worried the photo was too grainy to print or not sharp enough for print.

Looking forward to comments,
Tammy Griffey
www.griffeysunshinephoto.com (http://www.griffeysunshinephoto.com)

Stu Bowie
09-26-2016, 02:00 PM
Hi Tammy, a big welcome to BPN, and I hope you have fun sharing and learning. I like the behaviour here, and well timed to capture the open beak of the youngster. Im not sure how these nests are placed/built on the wall, but Im wondering if you could maybe capture this at an angle to show the parents head as it feeds the youngster. Just wondering. :w3

Please remember to comment on other members images too.

Tammy Griffey
09-26-2016, 02:47 PM
Hi Tammy, a big welcome to BPN, and I hope you have fun sharing and learning. I like the behaviour here, and well timed to capture the open beak of the youngster. Im not sure how these nests are placed/built on the wall, but Im wondering if you could maybe capture this at an angle to show the parents head as it feeds the youngster. Just wondering. :w3

Please remember to comment on other members images too.

Thanks Stu for the comments. The photo was taken from a boat. It was hard to get a good angle for the photos I took but that would have been a better angle.