View Full Version : Gadwall drake

Tim Foltz
08-04-2016, 06:31 PM
Canon 1DX • 700mm • 1/3200 • f/7.1 • ISO 640 • Hand Held • Manual

Thanks for looking.

-Tim

Lorant Voros
08-04-2016, 07:00 PM
Nice wing position and colors...also like the catch light in the eye. There are some clone marks in front of the wing that I'd rework. TFS.

Tim Foltz
08-04-2016, 07:02 PM
Nice wing position and colors...also like the catch light in the eye. There are some clone marks in front of the wing that I'd rework. TFS.

Hi Lorant, no cloning on this image, but I see what you are talking about.

-Tim

William Dickson
08-04-2016, 07:30 PM
Nice capture. Love the brown colours throughout the image. Good detail and flight pose Like the crop

Well done

Will

Isaac Grant
08-04-2016, 09:32 PM
This is a very nice image. Love the wings all the way down, the crop, the background. All very good. I love the complimentary colors in the background as well. I'd be so happy with a shot like this that really shows the subtle beauty of this handsome duck. If mine I would clone out those few brighter spots in front of the wing.

arash_hazeghi
08-04-2016, 11:50 PM
excellent wing position and light, sharp with good details. this is an ideal gadwall frame. My only suggestion is to get rid of the off circles in from of the wing

TFS

Tim Foltz
08-05-2016, 01:33 AM
excellent wing position and light, sharp with good details. this is an ideal gadwall frame. My only suggestion is to get rid of the off circles in from of the wing

TFS

Here it is as per suggestion, I usually leave the natural impurities in but it does distract.

Thanks -Tim

Arthur Morris
08-05-2016, 05:37 PM
The repost without those big specular highlights is killer. The best part of the image for me is the spectacular detail on the upper surface of the near wing. In a perfect world the duck would have been angling just a bit toward you.

IAC, this is one killer image.

a

Bill Dix
08-05-2016, 07:20 PM
Superb flight shot with great wing position and lovely detail. Repost puts it over the top. Very well done!