PDA

View Full Version : arabesque 2

Valerio Tarone
07-27-2016, 12:04 PM
nikon D600 Tamron 60mm f11 1/60 exposition semispot iso200
a very small crop at the bottom to cut off a thread of herb.
in PP many small work.

comments appreciated.

MiroslavMaric
07-30-2016, 06:05 AM
Hi Valerio,

If mine I would try to increase DOF and make some changes in the framing. As the option I would try to shoot a smaller detail like a single loop of the plant.

Cheers,
Miro

Valerio Tarone
07-30-2016, 12:19 PM
Hi Valerio,

If mine I would try to increase DOF and make some changes in the framing. As the option I would try to shoot a smaller detail like a single loop of the plant.

Cheers,
MiroThank you Miroslav

Thank you Miroslav
I can agree with you, but it should have be done in shooting. The image remain of poor quality because of is vertical, cropping strongly it lose more and more
like this one?

MiroslavMaric
07-30-2016, 02:23 PM
Hi Valerio,

If mine I would try to do something like below:

I would play with DOF too.

Cheers,
Miro

Jonathan Ashton
07-30-2016, 05:37 PM
I like the idea, first I would try with a smaller aperture. I think Miro has a good idea, i.e. going in a little tighter, this would make it easier to concentrate as the image is so full of detail.
Did you use a tripod and mirror lock up? If not you are not getting the best result.

Valerio Tarone
07-31-2016, 04:13 AM
I like the idea, first I would try with a smaller aperture. I think Miro has a good idea, i.e. going in a little tighter, this would make it easier to concentrate as the image is so full of detail.
Did you use a tripod and mirror lock up? If not you are not getting the best result.

thank you Jonathan. Miro's is another idea, good. Yes, sturdy tripod and mirror lock up. A smaller aperture would also be less DOF.

Jonathan Ashton
07-31-2016, 04:18 AM
thank you Jonathan. Miro's is another idea, good. Yes, sturdy tripod and mirror lock up. A smaller aperture would also be less DOF.
No smaller aperture = greater depth field