PDA

View Full Version : White Horse

Nancy Bell
07-01-2016, 06:13 PM
Saturday, July 2, I leave for southern France to photograph the famous white Camargue horses with Denise Ippolito. In addition to the horses, plans are to photograph the lavender fields and what ever else Denise has in store for us! I'm packed and ready to go! I'll return July 16. Happy 4th of July to all!

This white horse is a local pretty face and very tolerant of me sitting on the ground taking her picture! I used a low opacity layer of Impression 2.

Cheryl Slechta
07-01-2016, 06:25 PM
A lovely soft pastel image (I love the blue eye) and a nice going away present. Have a great trip! I wish I were going.

Wendy Kates
07-01-2016, 08:53 PM
This is a lovely closeup, with really nice details. I love the blue eye too! Have a great trip and give my best to Denise. I'll look forward to your images!

Dennis Bishop
07-01-2016, 09:13 PM
This sure demonstrates that an image that doesn't show an entire head can be very compelling. The eye is surely an important element, but I can almost feel the horse's face. The range of tones is just right, and the blue in the shadows goes well with the blue eye. Very nicely done.

Hazel Grant
07-01-2016, 10:18 PM
Ditto to all the above! Have a wonderful trip!

Michael Gerald-Yamasaki
07-01-2016, 10:59 PM
Nancy,

Greetings. Great eye... both of you. I visited the Camargue in 2013 and have posted a shot of a Camargue horse (the mini world recently) from that trip as well as flamingos & lavender. Photographic opportunities abound, but bring mosquito repellent (!!). Have a great trip.

Cheers,

-Michael-

Mitch Carucci
07-02-2016, 10:29 AM
Beautiful expressive image.

Have a safe and fun trip. We will look foward to your pics from France!

Anita Bower
07-09-2016, 03:45 PM
I like this image a lot. Amazingly, that one eye conveys a lot of feeling. Beautiful lashes. Love the white on white and the crop. Have a good trip.