PDA

View Full Version : I am Blue ......

Ritesh Nangare
06-04-2016, 10:22 AM
verditer flycatcher (Male Bird),
Singhgad Valley , Near Pune, Mahareshtra,
Jan 2013,
One of the favorite bird of mine, love the unique Blue color of this bird …..
Canon 1Dx,
Canon 500mm + 1.4 Tc,
F8,
Iso -800
Enjoy…..

keith mitchell
06-04-2016, 10:35 AM
Ritesh the bird looks lovely the soft feather detail looks really good,the BG is fabulous,no nits from me.

Keith.

John Robinson
06-04-2016, 12:21 PM
Lovely pose on the bird Ritesh and a"my type" of background I would tone down the brighter part of the perch.
Good one
John

David Salem
06-04-2016, 07:56 PM
A very nice shot of the species and you've got some nice details considering the light angle wasn't the best.
I like The perch and the background also. Well done

Diane Miller
06-05-2016, 11:08 AM
Lovely look back pose with good DOF. I wonder if tonalities are just a bit flat? If you use LR/ACR, a touch of Clarity might be worth a look, or back off on whatever adjustments were used to bring down highlights are raise shadows. The brighter right side of the perch could be dealt with separately, possibly with a gradient darkening and some crop there. I have the feeling I want to see more happening on the right to balance the weight of the bird.

annmpacheco
06-05-2016, 11:52 AM
Beautiful bird, love the colors here and the HA, details look good too, nice job, its lovely and the BG is so complimentary!

Joseph Przybyla
06-05-2016, 02:59 PM
Lovely bird, nice perch and background, all work well together. Thank you for sharing, Ritesh.

William Dickson
06-05-2016, 03:25 PM
Beautiful frame, I love the colours throughout the image. Nice pose and HA on the bird. I'm with Diane on the tonalities being a wee bit flat. Thanks for sharing.

Will

Loi Nguyen
06-05-2016, 11:26 PM
Blue birds are so cool. The back looking pose shows the blue feathers very well. The image does look a little flat to me too. I also feel there is a bit too much dead space on the right, but don't have better suggestion for alternate crop. Loi