PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mother's Day

Mark Fuge
05-08-2016, 08:40 AM
Jazy wishes all the moms here a Happy Mother's Day. Hope you have a great one. Jazy is now a big girl and roaming the enclosure at Lion Country Safari in West Palm Beach. We don't get to see her as much as we are on the other side and end of the state now. But we get there from time to time. This was processed in DAP Aquarell and done when she was a few months old. We lived in Port St Lucie at the time and spent a lot of weekends visiting Lion Country.

Make A Great Day!

Cheryl Slechta
05-08-2016, 09:48 PM
An endearing image, Mark:S3:

Mark Fuge
05-10-2016, 08:16 AM
An endearing image, Mark:S3:

Thanks for viewing and comment Cheryl. Appreciate it.

Haven't been around much, as I am active on monitoring four photo forums on LinkedIn as well as working on my FAA site and associated sites there. But thought I'd stop by and see who is still around. Hope all is well with the gang here. Will try to get back from time to time, as time permits. Wish I was still working and had time to do things! ; >)

Until When!

Make A Great Day!

Mark

Anita Bower
05-10-2016, 09:39 AM
Your post was a pleasant surprise. Sounds as if you are busy with enjoyable activities.

Babies are always cute, even when they are rhinoceros. Wish this were a bit larger so I could appreciate baby more.

Diane Miller
05-11-2016, 09:20 PM
Nicely done image for Mother's Day! Thanks for sharing!

Mark Fuge
05-12-2016, 09:59 PM
Hi Anita, Glad to see your still here. Sorry I don't get here much anymore.

I was disappointed in the size as well, but its been so long since I posted that I had some problems getting it sized right. My images are all sized for my FineArtAmerica site now, and I kept getting too large an image for here, so I let the last one go when it went through. But you can see it on my FAA site along with many others there. I have over 400 posted so far.

But Jazi was cute and we enjoyed watching her grow up until we moved. We were back there again this winter and we did recognize her in the herd. She is big now and probably will be breeding one of these days.

Thanks for viewing and comment.

Until When,

Make A Great Day!

Mark Fuge
05-12-2016, 10:00 PM