Camera Model Canon EOS-1D X
Tv(Shutter Speed) 1/160
Av(Aperture Value) 11
Metering Mode Evaluative Metering
Exposure Compensation +1
ISO Speed 25600
Auto ISO Speed ON
Lens EF180mm f/3.5L Macro USM

I had recently taken some images in the garden and I created this stack indoors because of the breeze outside. I tend to use Auto ISO for most images but for this type I would generally go for ISO 100. I was pleasantly surprised to see the quality for such a high ISO. I initially did not apply any NR, but on this version there is just a small amount using Nik filter.

shane shacaluga
05-08-2016, 05:32 AM
very nice muted light on this one. IQ very good for the ISO

TFS

Steve Maxson
05-12-2016, 11:55 AM
Pretty impressive for that ISO! (I wouldn't even think to try shooting at an ISO that high.) I like the soft light and subtle colors. Also, good comp and background. Very well done!

Jonathan Ashton
05-12-2016, 03:45 PM
Pretty impressive for that ISO! (I wouldn't even think to try shooting at an ISO that high.) I like the soft light and subtle colors. Also, good comp and background. Very well done!

Hi Steve - thanks I have to admit it was unintentional really, it's just that when I came to make a post I cut and paste the data from DPP and I was amazed to see the ISO. I think I could easily have made the image better quality if I had realized the ISO at the conversions stage.

Anita Bower
05-21-2016, 01:35 PM
Beautiful colors in this Parrot Tulip. Amazing high ISO. You could run a bit more of a noise reduction and it would take out any resulting noise.