PDA

View Full Version : Wild Pansies

John Robinson
04-06-2016, 11:51 AM
Wild Pansies
Found this one lurking in an old folder.
Not often I mess around with stuff and can't even recall how I did this !
Its a composite obviously. Bit of light hearted stuff for a change.
Cheers
John

Jonathan Ashton
04-07-2016, 04:35 AM
Sorry John, not a patch on previous doesn't work for me. It looks like the pansies have been stuck in front of a false background and you just wouldn't get pansies in a row like that, I appreciate not a serious image, so I would suggest not really for this particular forum.

John Robinson
04-07-2016, 06:52 AM
Yes Jon - bit of fun really as I said.. They had been stuck on a background.
John
PS Been trying to remove it but won,t work.

PS -Each individual pansy shot was a macro in its own right whatever I did with them afterwards so doesn't that qualify in some obscure way for this forum ?

Diane Miller
04-17-2016, 07:53 PM
Appropriate or not I can't say, but I really like it. A different take, with wonderful detail and tonalities.

Jerry van Dijk
04-20-2016, 03:30 PM
I don't mind the row of pansies, but I would crop from the bottom, since they now float in mid air! What is really weird to me is that they produce a shadow on a blurred background which, being blurred, should be at quite some distance! It actually took me a while to figure out why this image was looking so weird to me, so I did have a lot of fun with this image. Made my brain itch.... Maybe that's why Jon is suggesting it may better belong in the OOTB forum.