PDA

View Full Version : Two Bears And A Fish

Howard Burkert
01-08-2008, 10:05 AM
Image created at Brooks Falls. I will always remember the day, cloudy bright. After many close up Bear Portraits, I used my other body to create "Two Bears And A Fish"
Nikon D2Xs with Nikon 2.8 70-200mm VR at 70mm.
A priority F 5.6@1/2000.
WB cloudy ISO 400
Raw processed in Nikon NX.

Alfred Forns
01-08-2008, 10:41 AM
I'm impressed Love this image I was temped to suggest eliminating the lower fall but like it as presented Big Congrats !!!

D. Robert Franz
01-08-2008, 10:55 AM
The white water of the falls grabs your attention and then leads your eye to the bear with the fish.. You then search the image for other visual points of interest and find the other bear. Image could use a little more saturation and contrast in PP. Well done...

Jasper Doest
01-09-2008, 02:21 AM
Lovely environmental image. I'm not really sure if the environmental approach works in this case, as most of the action is found in the top part of this photograph. Although the white falls in the lower left do lead your eye into the frame, I still feel that the emptiness at the bottom is a bit too dominant in frame. Perhaps it would have been nicer, if there would have been anything of interest in the bottom as well. An interesting image, and am looking forward to other photographs of yours. Keep up the good work!