PDA

View Full Version : Best Fisher ….

Ritesh Nangare
03-12-2016, 07:25 AM
He is probably one of the consistent hunters in the rafters.
Most of the time he hunts on the surface of the water it all depend on were are the fish at the moment.
I love seeing him while hunting so many times I miss the most o the shots because of seeing him hunting.

Canon1Dx, Canon 500mm+1.4TC, F/6.3, ISO-1600…..
Happy weekend …..
Enjoy……..

Randy Stout
03-12-2016, 07:41 AM
Ritesh:

Great detail, head angle, eye, soft layered background. Composition works with his gaze direction.

Well captured.

Cheers

Randy

Sanjeev Aurangabadkar
03-12-2016, 08:48 AM
Excellent work Ritesh, I like the comp, the light and details. The water drop at the tip of the beak is nice so is the eye! TFS.

Satish Ranadive
03-12-2016, 09:11 AM
Magnificent portrait, Ritesh with superb IQ.
Beautiful colors and details on osprey. wonderful layered background and nice composition.
Love the tiny water droplet on the beak and his stare.
Great show.

Regards,
Satish.

steve torna
03-12-2016, 10:10 AM
I love the soft distraction free background and the manner in which the osprey is portrayed; he looks very distinguished. I appreciate the detail and sharpness and the way you left room on the left side of the frame. One of the nicer portraits of an osprey that I have seen. steve

Daniel Cadieux
03-12-2016, 11:40 AM
It is a nice portrait indeed, with a beautiful BG comprised of super colours. I do feel the image has more noise than should be at that ISO for the 1DX.

arash_hazeghi
03-12-2016, 01:35 PM
very nice portrait in great light Ritesh, the BG is great and I like the warm tones. the details are nice but the bird is noisy as Dan mentioned, this due to processing. A tad head turn towards us would have been even better

TFS

keith mitchell
03-12-2016, 01:59 PM
Ritesh I have noted the points made above and sure wish my eyes could see the noise ,do like this especially the eyes and the drops of water on the beak.

Keith.

Robert Kimbrell
03-12-2016, 07:15 PM
Well done Ritesh, well composed image, love the background, and drop of water on the beak. The colors look excellent.

Ritesh Nangare
03-13-2016, 09:15 AM
It is a nice portrait indeed, with a beautiful BG comprised of super colours. I do feel the image has more noise than should be at that ISO for the 1DX.

Thanks Daniel for your lovely comment and I am totally agree with you about noise, from my next post I will keep in mind....... Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ritesh Nangare
03-13-2016, 09:19 AM
very nice portrait in great light Ritesh, the BG is great and I like the warm tones. the details are nice but the bird is noisy as Dan mentioned, this due to processing. A tad head turn towards us would have been even better

TFS

Thanks Arash For your Appreciation, Yes I also fell the noise is bit too much according to 1600 ISO I am working on it and from next post I will keep in my mind about the noise.
Thanks ones Again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marina Scarr
03-13-2016, 03:57 PM
Your background here is absolutely lovely!!! Great details and colors in your osprey with the water droplets and some raised feathers. Nicely composed.

Kirk Benson
03-13-2016, 08:12 PM
Wonderful portrait in some beautiful light Ritesh, I really like your composition and the BG is lovely. Very well done. :-)

Kirk