PDA

View Full Version : Theme AB in company of whistling Ducks

Sanjeev Aurangabadkar
02-09-2016, 10:13 AM
Another one for the theme. An AB enjoys the company of hundreds of noisy whistling ducks at Chobe NP. Light was not on my side, but I liked the unusual scene with the AB surrounded by these ducks. If it wasn't for the theme I would not have posted this I think!
Anyway hope you like the documented scene.
7D II
500mm
1/320
f/7.1
ISO 400

haseeb badar
02-09-2016, 01:30 PM
Hi Sanjeev -- Glad you posted this , i really liked the environment here . ideally i would have loved to see the BKG also filled with the ducks and that buff should have not been there instead . I think it will also make a good BW image , WDYT ?

TFS !

Karl Egressy
02-09-2016, 04:04 PM
Nicely done I like the main AB in the frame and the ducks surrounding it.

Rachel Hollander
02-09-2016, 08:24 PM
Hi Sanjeev - Definitely fits the theme. Agree about the bg buffalo and that light wasn't on your side. With these types of sightings it's good to take a record shot.

TFS,
Rachel

Steve Kaluski
02-10-2016, 04:45 AM
Hi Sanjeev, glad this months Theme provided an opportunity for you to post this. I like the light and swarming flies here, I wonder if the W ducks are attracted by the huge Elephant population???

TFS
Steve

Andreas Liedmann
02-11-2016, 11:02 AM
Hi Sanjeev this is lovely , makes it so different compared to other AB postings , just simply because of the ducks !!!
Love it !!!
Just wish the buff in the BG was not there .

TFS Andreas

Basil Dardagan
02-17-2016, 01:05 PM
As said - having all those ducks and a buffalo in the same image def gives this something special. Ive certainly never seen another image like it