Ivy
D7100
Sigma 50 mm macro
100 ISO
25th sec @f4.5
8 stacked images in CZM
Printed BG
Levels etc
Same problem with messy bottom but difficult when no clear stem.
Just another for my botanical collection.
JOHNr

Jonathan Ashton
02-07-2016, 11:24 AM
John I like it very much, I viewed it in Photoshop and assigned an SRGB colour space - guess what I like the colours.
Can't you investigate and assign a colour space, I know Diane has mentioned it and you were using some software that I am not familiar with but recently did I notice you were using Elements if so assigning a colour space should be easy.

John Robinson
02-07-2016, 12:49 PM
Jon
We are obviously seeing colours differently- usually on the macro forum strangely enough.. Diane has explained this several times and she can do it far better than I can. As I have mentioned- I don,t have a programme that can output anything to the web or anywhere else in any other colour space than sRGB. Its the only one that paint shop pro 7 uses by default. I couldn't change it it even if I wanted to.
I don,t have any other editing programme and have used PSP since I got my first computer.. Every ones monitors are different anyway.- even when calibrated. I don,t know about elements - is that part of Adobe/Photo shop. I have certainly never seen or used it.
As I say Jon, Diane is able to explain much better than I.
Cheers
John

Diane Miller
02-07-2016, 06:47 PM
I find this gorgeous!!

Some of the more "with it" browsers will now assume (display an image as) sRGB even when it's missing the profile. It's the ones that will just slam the image up in the monitor's profile when there isn't one embedded that cause havoc with colors, especially for wide-gamut monitors. I'm not up on which ones do, but it's easy to set Firefox to do that.

David Cowling
02-08-2016, 07:06 AM
Another cracking plant image John. Colours look good to me on my monitor, mine is of the type that automaticly displays in sRGB. The stacking has worked well here, I have never tried stacking so just a layman's observation! The BG complements the image very nicely.
David

John Robinson
02-08-2016, 08:37 AM
Thanks
David
Try it- its dead easy(especially if I can do it !! )
Cheers
John

David Cowling
02-08-2016, 03:25 PM
Thanks
David
Try it- its dead easy(especially if I can do it !! )
Cheers
John
Is that the free one John?

John Robinson
02-08-2016, 04:16 PM
David
Yes
Heres the link

www.hadleyweb.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

cheershttp://

john