PDA

View Full Version : Head to Head

Sanjeev Aurangabadkar
02-06-2016, 12:01 AM
Another frame from the sequence where these Lechwe were playing around. I liked the alignment of heads and symmetric eyes. Went Pano here and eliminated a distracting wooden stick to the right of the Lechwe.
7D II
100-400 II
1/1000
f/8
ISO 800

keith mitchell
02-06-2016, 04:12 AM
Would have liked to have seen the full reflection of these animals but looking at the width of the water see that it would not have been possible, nice interlocked horn interaction without aggression. Very nice work.

Keith.

Steve Kaluski
02-06-2016, 05:21 AM
Hi Sanjeev, yes very close to 'Lockdown' but I like the inclusion of the FG, if you have more, then better IMHO, it's just a hint here. Not sure if it needs the slightest of rotations too???

I do think the Black/Shadows look heavy, making the image quite 'Contrasty' in it's appearance to me, but viewing on a laptop, so... Nice to have the catchlight in the eyes. Like the warm light.

TFS
Steve

Sanjeev Aurangabadkar
02-06-2016, 05:45 AM
Hi Steve, Yes I have a bit more of the FG and can include it. Will do so and RP. The blacks look ok on my MAC. Will re check though. Thanks a ton.

Karl Egressy
02-06-2016, 06:07 AM
Nice interaction image with locked horns and eye contact with both.

haseeb badar
02-06-2016, 07:56 AM
Hi Sanjeev -- Beautiful warm light and nice interaction ! like the settings here and nice sharpness as well . I too find it a bit high on contrast and also that blackish patch under the LHS lechwe is catching my eye , i might have opt to clone it .

TFS !

Andreas Liedmann
02-07-2016, 12:54 PM
Hi Sanjeev good behavior shot , nicely composed and processed .
Lovely light and colors . You have nice detail and your usual high IQ :5

I would also try to temper the blacks a fraction

TFS Andreas

Rachel Hollander
02-07-2016, 05:31 PM
Hi Sanjeev - Very nice action, light and colors. Agree with the suggestions to back off on the contrast and blacks slightly.

TFS,
Rachel

Morkel Erasmus
02-08-2016, 04:39 PM
Perfect light, great scene, can't ask for more.
I agree with taking back the blacks/contrast a tad, and would also add a hint more sharpening on the subjects?