PDA

View Full Version : Morning at Peggy's Cove

Roman Kurywczak
06-08-2008, 04:22 PM
another from my "old scans rediscovered".....shot on film and I remember this is the first time I used the 3 stop grad ND............made a big difference and then I was hooked! I remember practically laying in the puddle while the tripod was almost all the way on the ground. Canon EOS Elan and E100VS film. No ther specs available.
As always comments welcomed and appreciated.

Robert Amoruso
06-08-2008, 11:23 PM
Way cool Roman. I love it. The arcing of the rocks and the reflection, use of the 3 stop GND filter to get the sky and reflection into the same tonal range, the colors, plus a great composition. All working well together.

Judd Patterson
06-08-2008, 11:37 PM
Great looking image, Roman. The sky/clouds are really lovely with all those pastels, and the foreground rocks and water really seal a nice composition. My only complaint is beyond your control...a green light? Who puts a green light in a lighthouse? ;)

Harold Davis
06-09-2008, 04:27 AM
now you're playing my tune!!!:D fantastic!! i dont even mind the green light. love the comp and the refection is just perfect. well done, sir!!

Leroy Laverman
06-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Really nice image Roman. Composition is good and the colors are fantastic. Just for fun I changed the light.. I think I like the green best though as it compliments the purple in the sky.

Roman Kurywczak
06-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Hey Leroy,
You did a great job changing the light! My brain is in overload though...........I see that picture every morning as i come down the steps and it says............where's the green???.........but they should make the light white!

Maxis Gamez
06-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Hi Roman,

Outstanding! The reflection and sky are amazing. I rather have the green light!

Ted Scalzo
06-10-2008, 04:49 AM
Hi Roman,

A real nice composition. I too vote for the green light.
Great job!

Rich Ikerd
06-10-2008, 03:44 PM
Beautiful image Roman. Perfect reflection and superb lighting.

Arthur Morris
06-19-2008, 06:02 PM
Love the killer light, the killer image design, and the killer reflection.