PDA

View Full Version : Red Fox.

Karl Egressy
02-05-2016, 08:42 AM
We got to this place at the very end of the day and the light was fading away.
In retrospective it was much better then the next morning with bright sunlight.
Thanks for looking and commenting.

Canon 1D Mark IV
Canon 100-400 L IS Mark II
ISO 1000
1/500 s
f 6.3

haseeb badar
02-05-2016, 01:45 PM
Hi Karl -- Another beautiful creature and image as well . I like the colours and also the details in the subject as well as the snow . That tongue is a real bonus here , I would like to see a bit more space in the front of the subject and will crop a tiny bit from the top to eliminate that bit of leaves on the upper left hand corner .

TFS !

David Brotherton
02-05-2016, 01:47 PM
Superb shot

Anette Mossbacher
02-05-2016, 03:37 PM
Hi Karl,

love the colors, even that they could pop a tad more. The eyes are looking a bit 'lifeless' to me. Maybe punch them a tad. IF you have room give this fox the room on the LHS to were it is looking!

Will see what the others say about details :S3:

Wish you a great weekend

Ciao Anette

Eric Dienesch
02-05-2016, 04:52 PM
The deep snow, the thick winter fur is very impressive.
for me at the lhs is enough room and the tongue: great detail!!

TFS

Mike Poole
02-05-2016, 08:16 PM
Beautiful details throughout both the fox and the snow - nice control.

I can see what Anette is referring to with the eyes, maybe a little bit of subtle work will make this even better than it already is.

Mike

Sanjeev Aurangabadkar
02-06-2016, 12:07 AM
A superb image of the fox in habitat. I like the colours, the details are nice and comp very good.

keith mitchell
02-06-2016, 04:06 AM
Ticks all the boxes for me Karl, think the conditions they live in certainly improves there coat which looks excellent,beautiful and natural.

Keith.

Steve Kaluski
02-06-2016, 06:03 AM
Hi Karl, not the image I was thinking, but a nice one.

I think the colour looks fine, to me the light looks flat and so there would not be any 'life' brightness in the eyes, but just my take.

Don't forget to comment on other Wildlife postings, we don't bite and like Avian, members appreciate it.:w3

TFS
Steve

Rachel Hollander
02-07-2016, 04:53 PM
Hi Karl - Sorry, am late to this as I was away for the weekend. Nice handling of the waning light. The blue in the snow gives a cooler effect which also conveys the conditions. Details and colors look good. A little more room to the left would take it up a notch but not a deal breaker for me.

TFS,
Rachel