PDA

View Full Version : 2015 in (imperfect) hindsight...

Morkel Erasmus
02-02-2016, 05:27 AM
Many of us tend to take stock of your year in terms of your photographic journey...
Here is mine for 2015, imperfect hindsight as I like to call it:
http://blog.morkelerasmus.com/2016/01/Morkel-2015.html

Did any of you BPN'ers post yours on your blog or elsewhere?
Post a link here, I'd like to see them!

Have a super 2016, folks...

haseeb badar
02-02-2016, 07:01 AM
Hi Morkel -- That is one very well written and equally well presented blog . I too wish to have such brilliant images in my collection and so thank you for inspiring me in this new year !
Wish you a very successful 2016 , with loads of great images .

P.S. That Image of Leopard ( No.6) (Stalker ) is totally brilliant .

Adhika Lie
02-04-2016, 11:36 AM
Morkel, great images! 'Dust and Mayhem' is probably my favorite. I love the mood on that one and how the herd exits the frame on the low right hand corner. I went to Yellowstone last year and you know I share your feelings that what we have now is probably not going to be there for our children to see. I think, to some extent, that thought has shaped my vision in photography as well.

I post my (imperfect) 2015 here (http://adhika.photoshelter.com/#!/p/best-of-2015). It's ages behind your shots. Thanks for your sharing your vision and journey. I hope to walk the path you walk and the journey you travel soon! :)

haseeb badar
02-08-2016, 07:17 AM
Hi Adhika -- You have done a brilliant job , their are some amazing images , I liked that cormorant image , it is brilliant , congrats for those lovely photographs .

Adhika Lie
02-08-2016, 10:29 AM
Haseeb, thank you so much for your kind words! Have a great year. I am sure you will make a lot of great photos this year!

Morkel Erasmus
02-14-2016, 05:01 PM
Thank you, Haseeb and Adhika.

Best wishes for you both as well in 2016!!! :cheers:

Adhika, enjoyed your blog and thanks for sharing it. I especially liked your take on the "snake river sunset" a la Ansel. Great light and scene!