Sigma 100-300mm 800n ISO f8
125th se3cond
Crop from vertical

Image guru/bibble pro

PSP7
JohnR

Mark Needham
01-31-2016, 02:48 PM
Hi John -- Love the vertical comp here with the squirrel leaning toward the water with the tail up. Sharpness looks pretty good for 1/125. I would tone down the HL a bit, especially on the ferns in the left and top left of the frame. The squirrel also looks a tad yellow, but I am not sure if this is a natural tone in their fur, as they vary quite a bit from one squirrel to another, and you were there.

John Robinson
01-31-2016, 03:16 PM
Points adjusted. They do vary a lot in colour according to time of year.
(Plus a bit of afternoon sun can be yellowish)
Cheers
JohnR

adrian dancy
01-31-2016, 03:26 PM
A cracking image John. I think the environment, especially with ferns you can have a natural cast. The branch above the tail looks like there is a bit cloning and there is something odd to the right of the tail near the top. Correct these and picture perfect for me.

Mark Needham
01-31-2016, 03:29 PM
RP looks better, but careful with repeated patterns from cloning in places (e.g., stump above the subject). I think a luminosity mask followed by darkening would have been better (more targeted) than cloning / changing larger areas of pixels.

John Robinson
01-31-2016, 04:01 PM
Thanks guys
Heres another one . Think I posted the wrong one. However- don;t know about opacity stuff. Not even sure where itb is in Paint shop pro, !!
Adrian =Cant find what you mean by the rtight of the tail at the top
Cheers
John

haseeb badar
02-01-2016, 04:02 AM
Hi John-- Lovely little creature and nice settings , i agree with what Mark has to say . TFS !