PDA

View Full Version : New Seal Generation 2015/2016

Andreas Liedmann
01-25-2016, 02:50 PM
Hi folks and specially you my little sister !!!!
Just got back from a short trip to Helgoland to shoot Grey Seals on that island .
I had great weather most of the time , and i still found some pups even if season was almost over . Lots of the seals has already left the island .
But there were still enough to shoot them .

So here is little collection , very quickly edited .

Enjoy folks

Cheers Andreas

John Hackney
01-25-2016, 03:49 PM
Lovely shots.

Gabriela Plesea
01-26-2016, 11:38 AM
Hello Andreas!

Awesome Sequence my Big Brother! Fantastic colours and the mood is great, gorgeous light, indeed those frames hardly need any PP work:5

Cannot pick a favourite really, love everything. Those images speak for themselves. Would like to see you post No.3 in Wildlife:)

Thank you Andreas, will be back here to view again and again - love the vivid colours and the clarity of those frames, superb work my friend:cheers:

Warmest regards,

Andreas Liedmann
01-27-2016, 09:04 AM
Thanks John and Gabriela for having a look and glad you like them :wave:

Gabriela Plesea
01-28-2016, 03:01 PM
I had more than a look, I keep coming back:)

I am falling in love with the third frame, BTW!

Andreas Liedmann
01-28-2016, 03:23 PM
Thanks Gabriela .... i guess this will be the last baby for this season on Helgoland .I missed his/her birth by some hours , in this image the youngster is just 36 hours old .

keith mitchell
02-15-2016, 03:29 PM
I like the idea of a sequence of picture Andreas,you have some crackers here, number 4 is the one for me.

Keith.

Marina Scarr
02-19-2016, 06:58 AM
What fun to see these images. The third frame is definitely my favorite. I love the pup against that blue background with the pebbles in the foreground. Thank you for sharing.