PDA

View Full Version : Theme Spot the owl

dennis greenwood
12-30-2015, 02:41 PM
I don't have many shots of the Little owl in snow in fact the last few years have produced snow but due to conditions were even my 4x4 wont take me shots have been few and far between, however this is one I did manage to capture ,now I know the owl loves these rocks and while the snow was around I took a gamble ,I was hoping to set up the hide a lot closer but after a long wait I settled for any view of the bird, and that's were this image summed up the day for me as the bird must have been watching me for ages when I eventually spotted him looking at me spotted out of the corner of my eye....I just cant find the exif info on this shot at the moment as software as stripped it I will seek the raw file and upload 158086

Marina Scarr
12-30-2015, 07:37 PM
This is such a fun image, Dennis. Love the various environmental elements. Might consider smoothing out the BG just a tad more. Might also consider lowering the yellows just a tad b/c they seem to be a big overpowering. You might also consider some off of the bottom. I think it makes the image more powerful. Well seen and executed.

Gerhard Weldhagen
12-31-2015, 07:03 AM
Interesting new take on "where's Wally?". Well done mate.

Grace Scalzo
12-31-2015, 10:10 AM
Agree 100% with Marina, so won't retype. (Those oof bottom rocks are not adding anything to the frame) I also would sharpen the subject a touch more . Unique and very pleasing image to view, good job.