PDA

View Full Version : The Baby Mouse Shake..

Andre Pretorius
12-03-2015, 02:38 PM
Images captured in Kruger during Midday heat.

They found this new water in an old hole after a recent downpour; the small family unit (the groups are small during dry/hard times) had a great time to cool off in the mud and rid themselves of ectoparasites.

The Baby Mouse was shaking, Rocking and Rolling for us...

John Hackney
12-03-2015, 09:01 PM
Very lovely sequence, a great nature study.

Andreas Liedmann
12-04-2015, 03:33 PM
Hi Andre a funny sequence of this behavior , you did very well with the tones and colors under the given harsh light :wave:

Very nice my Buthi .... lovely processed and sharpness is about to be JUST RIGHT !!!!!

Cheers Andreas

Gabriela Plesea
12-05-2015, 04:17 PM
Love Baby Mouse, needless to say we did not get in his way:)

Thank you so much dearest Andre for your contribution - I really appreciate it. Love image no 3, ears flapping and all! This little ellie looks as if he is about to take off...

We do have some fun memories from this Kruger Park trip. Sadly, it was probably the last time we visited this amazing place. While the presence of animals delighted us (we were endlessly entertained by the antiques of ellies and baboons), the behaviour of some park visitors (yes, humans) was hard to put up with.

I take this opportunity to thank you for your patience, your road manners, for keeping us safe, for your love and respect for the environment - I cannot imagine a better companion and I am ever so grateful for all you taught me during our travels:5

Marina Scarr
12-12-2015, 08:47 PM
That third image is simply hysterical. Love the sequence.