PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to joining this group

Neil Williams
11-23-2015, 02:13 PM
Here is a picture of a Stork Billed Kingfisher that I took in Sekinchan Malaysia. Recently I started bird and wildlife photography and have really got the bug for it. Next month I am going on my first African Safari where hopefully I will get some nice pictures to post up............... thanks for having me onboard
Later

Neil

Marina Scarr
11-23-2015, 09:01 PM
Well if you have the bug for bird and wildlife photography, you found the right forum. We look forward to your input and I'm sure you'll learn a lot here. Big warm welcome to you, and I look forward to seeing more of your images in the EAger to Learn or Avian forums. I hope to see images of birds we don't see to often over this way.

Daniel Cadieux
11-23-2015, 09:27 PM
Once bitten by the bird photography bug there is no turning back, nor no cure form it!:S3: But that is a good thing, and as Marina says, you've found the right place to help you learn and grow with this fun hobby.

Ross Taylor
11-24-2015, 10:19 AM
Hi Neil,

Welcome! As Marina and Daniel mentioned, BPN is the place be! I too am a new to BPN (2-3 months) and am loving it. Looking forward to seeing shots from your part of the world ... and your Safari :)

Ross

Diane Miller
11-25-2015, 11:57 AM
Welcome Neil -- you've found a great place where we all learn! I'll look forward to your posts!

Lovely shot of the kingfisher!

Christopher Miller
12-03-2015, 09:30 PM
Belated welcome to BPN, Neil! Hope you enjoy the forums here.

Grace Scalzo
12-08-2015, 05:24 PM
Hello, Neil. That's a nice image that you shared. Looking forward to more of your images.

Sandy Witvoet
12-09-2015, 06:40 PM
Hi Neil! Welcome. This is a great group... very knowledgeable, experienced and helpful.