Canon 1DX
iso 500
1/1250
f.7,1
Canon 70/200 f.2,8 Is II extender 1,4

Mike Poole
10-24-2015, 04:59 PM
Lovely look back pose.

Is it possible to get a lower angle with these or do you shoot from a vehicle? You would have some grasses to contend with but a clear view would be great.

I might consider a small selective brightening around the eye patch.

Mike

Giovanni Frescura
10-24-2015, 05:04 PM
Lovely look back pose.

Is it possible to get a lower angle with these or do you shoot from a vehicle? You would have some grasses to contend with but a clear view would be great.

I might consider a small selective brightening around the eye patch.

Mike

Yes Mike I made walking and no by car..but they were very in alarm so it is difficult find the right , clean place.
Thanks
Gio

Mike Poole
10-24-2015, 05:26 PM
That makes sense - I can only imagine how quick they can move

Rachel Hollander
10-25-2015, 05:45 PM
Hi Gio - I preferred the last one. The pose is nice and the colors and dof look good. I just find this one to be a bit in between in comp meaning I would either prefer a bit more room all around, particularly above and below, or that you shot it in portrait orientation. I would also back off on the sharpening, particularly on the body.

TFS,
Rachel

haseeb badar
10-26-2015, 03:30 AM
Hi Giovanni -- this looks good but your previous image of the same animal was way better in terms of IQ , colors and composition . As Rachel said a vertical orientation would have been a better option .
TFS !

Giovanni Frescura
10-26-2015, 04:46 PM
Hi Gio - I preferred the last one. The pose is nice and the colors and dof look good. I just find this one to be a bit in between in comp meaning I would either prefer a bit more room all around, particularly above and below, or that you shot it in portrait orientation. I would also back off on the sharpening, particularly on the body.

TFS,
Rachel

Hello Rachel
thanks
no problem. I have more space....and I have understood