View Full Version : Theme AB portrait

Sanjeev Aurangabadkar
10-12-2015, 07:59 AM
1/320
f/5.6
ISO 400
7D II
500 II
The light was nice and illuminated those eyes, horns and face well. Couldn't avoid the calf in the BG so used a shallower DOF.

haseeb badar
10-12-2015, 08:20 AM
Wow Sanjeev this looks fantastic ! excellent IQ, details and sharpness. Colors have come so well and the framing is also very good . Nothing could be done for the buff , i feel the ss was on the lower side you could have easily increased that iso .
TFS !

Rachel Hollander
10-12-2015, 09:30 AM
Hi Sanjeev - Great eye contact and autumn colors. You are the master of those slow ss, must be a doctor's hands. PP really looks good here.

TFS,
Rachel

Gabriela Plesea
10-12-2015, 01:45 PM
Hello Sanjeev:)

Or is it SAnjeev? Do check your signature, LOL:2eyes2:

I like your thinking here, shallow DOF to avoid the calf in the BG. Face of subject super sharp although the horns begin to soften a little, not too much, a good compromise and it all comes together nicely for me.

Nice POV and the colours/tonality would even please Andreas our Technical Guru and Nitpicker aka Mr.B.E:)

A vibrant image that appeals to me tremendously, those lively eyes are looking at me and the framing IMO is spot-on, very nice my friend and I enjoyed this a lot, it does not have to always be a leopard, LOL:5

Warmest regards,

Andreas Liedmann
10-13-2015, 12:43 PM
Hi Sanjeev i would call this a very fine portrait if the AB .. well done .
Lovely colors and superb tonality in the buff . Nice details and sharpness spot on !!
One little nit is the calf in the BG , but hey no way to get around this , there is way but that contains some very fine brush work .....

TFS Andreas