PDA

View Full Version : Pending Storm Over Tampa Bay

Mark Fuge
09-28-2015, 08:36 AM
Just passing through again. :wave:

Caught this shot this weekend as we stopped at the Skyway Bridge rest area on Tampa Bay. The storm clouds were rising for the daily dousing of the area, which this year has been more than normal. The size of the cloud mass vs the bridge in the background was very impressive, along with the vertical whisp.

Hope all are enjoying the new fall colors, where there is a change. We go from green to green down here! The good news is the rains should be stopping soon and the temps lowering a bit. But that will bring the snowbirds down again. However, they do bring their greenback, so that is a welcome sight! :w3

Until When!

Make A Great Day!

Mark

gary ellwein
09-28-2015, 10:22 PM
Mark, this is a most dramatic sky. The graceful bridge lends an element of balance.

Mitch Carucci
10-01-2015, 06:31 PM
Wonderful image. Really dramatic! One of the best storm clouds pics I have seen. Love the Skyway bridge as an anchor to this image opposed to the storm. (Florida has great TStorm clouds.)

Michael Gerald-Yamasaki
10-01-2015, 11:30 PM
Mark.

Greetings. Very cool shot... especially the size of the clouds with respect to the bridge. Slight ccw rotation would work for me. Thanks for posting.

Cheers,

-Michael-

Diane Miller
10-02-2015, 08:55 PM
This is more storm than I have seen in the last 5 years combined -- awesome! And well photographed!

Mark Fuge
10-04-2015, 12:30 PM
Mark.

Greetings. Very cool shot... especially the size of the clouds with respect to the bridge. Slight ccw rotation would work for me. Thanks for posting.

Cheers,

-Michael-
Thank you Michael, I did level the water line, what you may see is the ground & top of builds. But I know it appears otherwise sometimes.:w3 Make A Great Day!

Eric Dienesch
10-04-2015, 03:19 PM
wow... the size is impressive and the colours are perfect.
grate capture