PDA

View Full Version : MW

Don Lacy
09-24-2015, 06:27 PM
So of course the first place i go when visiting the train museum in Miami is to the far end of the yard past all the restored locomotives and cars to the ones no one else is bothering to look at and I could not have been happier. I just loved finding patterns and abstract compositions in the rust and faded colors of old metal that nature is reclaiming.

Not sure if this type of image meets the specification of the forum but if the mods are ok with it I would love to post more of these rusted out and abandoned vehicles.

6D, 100mm macro

Rachel Hollander
09-24-2015, 06:51 PM
Hi Don - I personally like this and hope you'll post more. Only suggestion I have is a slight cw rotation.

TFS,
Rachel

Andrew McLachlan
09-24-2015, 08:04 PM
Love it Don all the flaking paint and rust is fabulous and it works for me here in this forum...rusty old wrecks have become a part of the landscape across the continent...this is an intimate landscape of a rusty old wreck :)

Don Railton
09-24-2015, 11:11 PM
Hi Don

Fine by me as well... I like this, alot.. It maybe a touch over sharp but only just.. Might also be my monitor at work as its just changed. Have you thought about a B&W version of this? I know you like the colours but I think the textures might work in B&W also..

DON

Diane Miller
09-27-2015, 05:06 PM
I love this sort of thing and you found a great one here! I like the lack of detail in the yellow contrasted with the rest of the image.

Let's see more of these!

Morkel Erasmus
11-02-2015, 07:29 AM
Very cool!!